Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Year

2012 is here and I'm recovering more and more each day. I still get sad on occasion and the tears flow. I have not been able to get pregnant since the miscarriage and I am ok with that. I believe that pregnancy will happen when it's supposed to. I do however think that my endometriosis is back with a vengeance.

About the Endo
My endo pain manifests itself primarily in my lower back. It's also prominent in the frontal area when I sneeze or go to the bathroom. I do not want to have another surgery to remove it. The only time I would consider having it removed is if large fibroids showed up on an ultrasound.

About not being able to get pregnant
I think everything happens for a reason. 2011 was just about the worst year I've ever been through. Even with that, every plan just seemed to fall in place the way it should have. Like every happening in my life was pre-determined.

I'm ok with not being pregnant right now because I want to finish the teaching certification program I am in. I have two semesters left until I student teach. If it happens that I get pregnant, we will welcome the baby with open arms no doubt.

All things will happen in time, if they're supposed to happen.

Blessing for a prosperous new year to all.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry Kristin and Karl. I cannot even imagine the heartache, hurt, and grief that both of you are still going through. Kristin, you are often in my thoughts. You have such an inner strength.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete